File or assembly name ufqj_t4m.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not foundRSS

1 reply

Last post Sep 24, 2004 05:47 PM by Fredrik2000

• File or assembly name ufqj_t4m.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found

Sep 16, 2004 09:13 AM|weide|LINK

Greetings ! I have made a class library in Visual Studio.NET with VB, that uses a webservice located on a remote server. This is done by making a web reference off course. The DLL has been registered with : regasm DLLName /codebase Accessing it from a .NET Webform or from a VB 6.0 Windows form is not a problem, and the functions work. However I need to access it from a ASP based VBSCRIPT page. When I try i get this message : åØåmscorlib error '80070002' File or assembly name ufqj_t4m.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found. Creating the object in Vbscript works (I made a test function, that returns a string, in the DLL to prove it), but calling the function that refers to the webservice causes the error. The Windows 2000 IIS Site is set with these properties : Operators : ServerName\MyLogin ServerName\ASPNET ServerName\IUSR_ServerName Home Directory : Application Name : Default Application Execute Permissions : Scripts and executables Application protection : Medium[pooled] Directory Security : Anonymous Access Enabled - Username : IUSR_ServerName Access to ressources : No Exceptions No ISAPI Filters I don't know if this actually is a IIS problem, but it is my best (only) bid right now. Best regards - I hope someone can help.
  • Re: File or assembly name ufqj_t4m.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found

Sep 24, 2004 05:24 PM|Fredrik2000|LINK

Have you granted the IWAM user read access to the dll? Regards Fredr!k