We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

OnGetRowValues ProblemRSS

1 reply

Last post Apr 27, 2021 01:40 AM by samwu

• OnGetRowValues Problem

Apr 26, 2021 09:17 AM|oosmaan|LINK

Hi

I am working on a problem in VS 2019 ASP.NET VB.

There is a bunch of text boxes on the web form that is populated from a GridView. The GridView is populated using an SQL View. When the user selects a row from the GridView using the Select button on the GridView the text boxes are populated with the values from the GridView.

The problem is that when the database column name DEPTID is included in the grid.GetRowValues string it does not return any values. When you take out the DEPTID it works fine. All the other values are returned if you remove DEPTID.

• Re: OnGetRowValues Problem

Apr 27, 2021 01:40 AM|samwu|LINK

Hi oosmaan,

oosmaan

There is a bunch of text boxes on the web form that is populated from a GridView. The GridView is populated using an SQL View. When the user selects a row from the GridView using the Select button on the GridView the text boxes are populated with the values from the GridView.

Please check if the field name in the GridView is correct. can you show me your code and the table structure of the database? I need to reproduce your problem.

Best regards,

Sam

IIS.NET forums are moving to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, we encourage you to go to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today. Learn more >