We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

I want to move the user (item) selected on the IIS WebDAV authoring rule screen up. [Answered]RSS

2 replies

Last post Oct 30, 2020 05:49 AM by Jalpa Panchal

• I want to move the user (item) selected on the IIS WebDAV authoring rule screen up.

Oct 29, 2020 01:23 AM|kawasa19|LINK

I want to move the user (item) selected on the IIS WebDAV authoring rule screen up.

I'd like to use Set-WebConfigurationProperty, but I don't know how to move the item up.

Please let me know if you know.

• Re: I want to move the user (item) selected on the IIS WebDAV authoring rule screen up.

Oct 29, 2020 09:25 AM|kawasa19|LINK

solved.

When setting the authoring rule, I was able to set it at the top by adding the parameter -atIndex 0 of the Add-WebConfiguration cmdlet.

Thank you very much.

• Re: I want to move the user (item) selected on the IIS WebDAV authoring rule screen up.

Oct 30, 2020 05:49 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK

If your issue is solved then I request you to mark the helpful suggestion as an answer. This will help other people who face the same issue.

If your issue still exists then try to refer the solution given by the community members.

If then also you have any further questions then let us know about it.

We will try to provide further suggestions to solve the issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Jalpa.

.NET forums are moving to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, we encourage you to go to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.