Viewing maximum number of IIS connections in perfmonRSS

1 reply

Last post Sep 11, 2020 03:30 AM by Jalpa Panchal

‹ Previous Thread|Next Thread ›
  • Viewing maximum number of IIS connections in perfmon

Sep 10, 2020 07:03 AM|mahmoodn|LINK

In IIS-10, I have set the `maximum concurrent connections` to 50, however, in the performance counters, I don't see that 50 for the related counters.

Which performance counter is related to this limit then?

• Re: Viewing maximum number of IIS connections in perfmon

Sep 11, 2020 03:30 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK

Hi,

iis site Maximum Concurrent Connection Specifies the maximum number of connections for a site. Use this setting to limit the number of simultaneous client connections.

So when I set the value to 2 it will not allow more than 2 connection and give 503 error.below is the snapshot:

performance monitor shows the currently active connection with the time:

You can also get by using the below Powershell command:

Get-Counter "web service(Site1)\current connections" -ComputerName web-srv01

Current Anonymous Users – the number of anonymous IIS users

Current Non-Anonymous Users – the number of authorized IIS users

Current Connections – total number of active connections on the IIS server

the information about the number of user sessions in the Performance Manager console is being displayed in real-time (by default, the counter values are displayed as linear graphs). If you select any of the counters in the bottom pane, you can view its last, average, minimum or maximum value for a given period of time.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
    If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.
‹ Previous Thread|Next Thread ›