x86 installer for URL Rewrite Module 1.1 or 1.0?RSS

3 replies

Last post Aug 17, 2020 05:28 AM by Yuk Ding

• x86 installer for URL Rewrite Module 1.1 or 1.0?

Aug 14, 2020 12:06 AM|Ted R. Cooper|LINK

Hey folks,

I'm looking for an x86 installer for URL Rewrite Module 1.1 or 1.0.  I've seen references to URL Rewrite 1.1 installers named rewrite_1.1_x86_rtw.msi and rewrite_1.1_x86_en-US.msi, although I expect that there were other variants.  All links I've found to these files, however, have been broken, including those hosted by Microsoft.  Unfortunately, newer versions won't satisfy my requirements, I need one of these specific versions.  If you know where I can obtain these installers, it would be a big help.

I'm also looking for an x86 installer for Application Request Routing 1.0.  Again, newer versions won't meet requirements.

Thanks for your help,

Ted

• Re: x86 installer for URL Rewrite Module 1.1 or 1.0?

Aug 14, 2020 01:57 AM|Yuk Ding|LINK

Hi Ted R.Cooper,

I'm afraid URL rewrite module 1.0 or ARR 1.0 has been retired so I can't find it anywhere. Why do you say newer version won't satisfy your requirements? Is there any concern when you need to use URL rewrite 2.1 or ARR 3.0?

Best Regards,

Jokies Ding

Yuk Ding

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.

Aug 14, 2020 02:16 AM|Ted R. Cooper|LINK

Hey Yuk,

Thanks for getting back to me!  My client needs me to demo some functionality using a Windows Server 2008 environment with no software released after July 2009, and I need ARR and URL Rewrite to do the demo.  Are you aware of any archive of old installers maintained by Microsoft or a third party, separate from the official downloads?

Aug 17, 2020 05:28 AM|Yuk Ding|LINK

Hi Ted R.Cooper,

I'm so sorry. I tried to search URL rewrite 1.1 for you. But it seems that this version has retired and has also been removed from WPI installer. So we can't find it anywhere.

Best Regards,

Jokies Ding

Yuk Ding

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.