IIS 7 and Above
IIS 10 Running on Windows 10 Professional Not able to run Exe servers...
Last post Oct 01, 2019 05:21 AM by Jalpa Panchal
Sep 30, 2019 11:23 AM|abeld042|LINK
I went through several threads but unfortunately can't get this problem to work.
I have an asp application attempting to start a process (Using Process.start) it is working perfectly in IIS Express, but not in IIS when published.
1) I have granted access to the server IIS Admin Service permission to interact with desktop
2) I have given access to the folder the website is to IUSR / IIS_IUSRS / AppPool Account, Modify rights and even full control
3) I gave access to the App Pool full Administrator using even local Adminstrator Account as a specific user and event tried local system.
4) I assigned a new Default application pool with Admin right and all of the above
5) I allowed the website to interact with 32 bit applications
All of the above is to absolutely no avail, when the button is clicked nothing happens, no error, no working, no log, nothing.
I would really realllyyy appreciate some help
Oct 01, 2019 03:21 AM|lextm|LINK
Oct 01, 2019 05:21 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK
try to use application pool advance setting load user profile to "true".
If possible could you share the sample code to reproduce the issue?
or you could try to run the application pool as a local system account as shown below.
refer this link for more detail: