I'm new in web development. What do you recommend using Webmatrix or VS Code?RSS

2 replies

Last post Jun 12, 2018 06:06 AM by deepakpanchal10

• I'm new in web development. What do you recommend using Webmatrix or VS Code?

Jun 11, 2018 11:08 PM|odlarhg|LINK

Hi,

I'm new in web development.  What do you recommend using Webmatrix or VS Code?

I have a request to develop a new application, but it must be a web application. I have developed desktop applications many times, but web, it is the first time. I need a good tool to work with and many tutorials and manuals to do it well. Can you help me?

Thank you,

Aldo

• Re: I'm new in web development. What do you recommend using Webmatrix or VS Code?

Jun 12, 2018 01:53 AM|lextm|LINK

Lex Li
    Affordable IIS Consulting Services at https://support.lextudio.com/services/consulting.html
    ---------------------------
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
  • Re: I'm new in web development. What do you recommend using Webmatrix or VS Code?

Jun 12, 2018 06:06 AM|deepakpanchal10|LINK

Hi Odlarhg,

What kind of Web application you want to develop? Is it simple Web App or Complex one?

As Webmatrix is not an option, You can surely go for "VS Code".

Visual Studio Code combines the simplicity of a source code editor with powerful developer tooling, like IntelliSense code completion and debugging.

But if you are trying to develop a complex Web App and you need something extra from your development tool then you can also try to consider "Visual Studio Community".

So you can try to check features of both VS Code and VS Community.

Go through your requirement and then decide which one can be best suitable to fulfil your requirement.

Reference:

1. Visual Studio Code
    2. Visual Studio Community

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
    If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.