Database problem after Mysql command client! (Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error)RSS

2 replies

Last post Mar 19, 2017 10:07 AM by pcwolf

• Database problem after Mysql command client! (Error displaying the error page: Application Instan...

Mar 16, 2017 04:06 PM|pcwolf|LINK

Hello everyone!

I'm using WebMatrix for years but this problem has not yet happened to me! I was following a video: https://youtu.be/T3A-wfqtjZA?t=1m10s

When i tried to refresh my website then this was showing up:

Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Table 'gamingrular1.ve743_session' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE FROM `ve743_session` WHERE `time` < '1489646821'

I use Joomla 3.0 with Webmatrix. Someone need to help my! This is a project that i was working on it since september 2016.

• Re: Database problem after Mysql command client! (Error displaying the error page: Application In...

Mar 17, 2017 03:26 AM|Yuk Ding|LINK

Hi pcwolf,

This issue is known as an error which is caused by MySQL or jommla, so please try to set the configuration.php or grant permission.

Besides, this link provide the solution for this issue:

https://besthostingforjoomla.com/fix-joomla-error-displaying-the-error-page-application-instantiation-error/.

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. 

Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites;

Therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.

There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Best Regards,

Yuk Ding

Yuk Ding

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
  • Re: Database problem after Mysql command client! (Error displaying the error page: Application In...

Mar 19, 2017 10:07 AM|pcwolf|LINK

Thank you for your reply.

My website url is already 127.0.0.1, i changed it before for the connection speed and it is also MySQL.

What I try, nothing works, also the administrator page. I tried to install PhpMyAdmin as they mean on the site besthostingforjoomla.com. I put the whole folder in the root of my website. Still cann't access it. I never had PhpMyAdmin on webmatrix.

</div> <div dir="ltr" </div> </div>