using downloaded extension galleryRSS

1 reply

Last post Dec 08, 2016 01:59 AM by Yuk Ding

• using downloaded extension gallery

Dec 07, 2016 05:46 AM|Ruby Bookwyrm|LINK

I just downloaded webmatrix to a new win 10 machine (build 14393.447) and wanted to add an extension but when I downloaded the wmgallery I was unable to get the extension manager to accept the unzipped directory as a source.  Does this mean I have to add each extension as a source individually?  It could take a while for me to figure out which ones I want, but doing them all individually would also be ridiculously time consumingCry.

• Re: using downloaded extension gallery

Dec 08, 2016 01:59 AM|Yuk Ding|LINK

Hi Ruby,

I'm afraid you could not use these extension any more even you have unzipped these extension file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft WebMatrix\extensions.

If you open the website in webmatrix and click the extensions button, you could find that webmatrixgallery is no longer available. However you could still download these extension in the link. web matrix will stop being supported, I think you may need to update your webmatrix to visual studio code. You could use these downloaded extension in visual studio code.

This link provide the link about how to manage extension in visual studio code:

https://code.visualstudio.com/Docs/editor/extension-gallery

Best Regards,

Yuk Ding

Yuk Ding

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.