Need Inmediate help on Error HTTP 404.17 , please help [Answered]RSS

1 reply

Last post Aug 20, 2015 09:42 PM by Pengzhen Song - MSFT

• Need Inmediate help on Error HTTP 404.17 , please help

Aug 20, 2015 01:23 AM|RoyTerrazas|LINK

Hi there, sorry to bother you, I was working in a website an suddently webmatrix crashed, when I restarted my computer web matrix said that the site no longer existed, but it was there, so I remove the site from webmatrix and I re entered the folder, now when I run the site, this error pops up:

Error HTTP 404.17 - Not Found

El contenido solicitado parece ser un script y el controlador de archivos estáticos no lo proporcionará.

The requested controller seems to be a script and the driver od the static files wont work.

I have searched all over the internet for this and found several article, but non seem to correct this, (they talk about iis but im using iisexpress) I think something went wrong with the configuration files of the site since other sites do work, any ideas?

• Re: Need Inmediate help on Error HTTP 404.17 , please help

Aug 20, 2015 09:42 PM|Pengzhen Song - MSFT|LINK

Hi,

I suggest that you can delete the site in the applicationhost.config file or simple modify the applicationhost.config file name as applicationhost2.config or others. The configuration will be created when you run the site via webmatrix.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience. Click HERE to participate the survey.
    Thanks!