We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

IISOverWeb is All-in-One solution for web administration of IISRSS

1 reply

Last post Feb 18, 2015 08:26 AM by fab777

• IISOverWeb is All-in-One solution for web administration of IIS

Feb 06, 2015 06:02 AM|zoran123456|LINK

Hi folks, I am Zoran Bosnjak, CEO of Zorbosoft, a very small company located in Croatia, in lively and cute city of Rijeka.
    We were very (*very*) busy during past months creating software that would (hopefully) help you configure your (or your clients) IIS, websites and applications. We provide you with our first and only software called IISOverWeb, - All-inOne solution for web administration of IIS (using only your web browser). We give you responsive interface so you can manage your IIS and websites even with a smartphone device. You don't need any VPN or RDP connections, just point your browser to a location you have installed IISOverWeb and enter your Windows credentials. We are working very hard in providing you with full solution, so it is now possible to fully manage things like:

Application Pools Features

• Add, Edit and Remove Application Pools
    • Set .NET Framework Version and mode
    • Set Pool Defaults
    • CPU Limits
    • Identities
    • Rapid-Fail protection
    • Recycling

Websites and Apps Features

• Add, Edit and Remove Websites
    • Set Bindings (http, https, ...)
    • Set Application Pool
    • Set Authentication
    • Select and View Certificates
    • Failed Request Tracing
    • Limits

ASP.NET Features

• Authorization
    • Session State
    • Globalization
    • Error Pages
    • Application Settings
    • Connection Strings
    • Machine Key

IIS Features

• Restart web server
    • Restore and Backup configuration
    • MIME types
    • Compression
    • Directory Browsing
    • IIS Authorization
    • Default Document

Our website is http://www.zorbosoft.com where you can find more information about our product.

If you are interested we are looking forward in hearing from you, please don't hesitate to contact us with your suggestions, feature request, or any other kind of questions (or criticism!) you may have.

Also, here is picture of dog in pajama:

Dog in pajamas

management asp.net remote web.config iis8

I am CEO of Zorbosoft. We created IISOverWeb application for complete IIS and ASP.NET websites management over web.
  • Re: IISOverWeb is All-in-One solution for web administration of IIS

Feb 18, 2015 08:26 AM|fab777|LINK

Hi Zoran,

I've just review the features of the tool and it seems to be pretty powerfull. Great job.

I guess I will give a try to the trial version.

This message is provided "AS IS" with no warranties... But you can still mark it as answer if it's helped you.
    Fabrice ZERROUKI
    Wanna chill out? Here: JAHSound.net