PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library php_pdo_firebird.dll [Answered]RSS

2 replies

Last post Jan 14, 2015 12:50 AM by Pengzhen Song - MSFT

• PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library php_pdo_firebird.dll

Jan 13, 2015 08:04 AM|ronaldk|LINK

Hi,

Installed php 5.6 NTS VC11 and php is working. I seem to be unable to load pdo extensions php_pdo_firebird.dll and php_interbase.dll other extensions are being loaded so the extension dit setting in php.ini is correct. The php error log shows the following but the modules are in the correct place.

[13-Jan-2015 13:47:35 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\php56\ext\php_interbase.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden.
     in Unknown on line 0
    [13-Jan-2015 13:47:35 Europe/Belgrade] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\php56\ext\php_pdo_firebird.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden.
     in Unknown on line 0

I'm also reading something about placing a fbclient.dll in de php dir but i'm not sure.

• Re: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library php_pdo_firebird.dll

Jan 13, 2015 11:03 AM|ronaldk|LINK

Found the solution myself. Download the 32 bits zip package from the firebird site. in the bin dir there is a fbclient.dll. Copy this dll to the php dir. (Not to the extension dir) and everything works.

• Re: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library php_pdo_firebird.dll

Jan 14, 2015 12:50 AM|Pengzhen Song - MSFT|LINK

HI,

We are happy that your issue has been resolved. And thanks for sharing solution with us.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience. Click HERE to participate the survey.
    Thanks!