IIS/PHP working but no images on websiteRSS

2 replies

Last post Oct 18, 2014 01:41 PM by sinfrenos

• IIS/PHP working but no images on website

Oct 17, 2014 05:44 PM|sinfrenos|LINK

Hello,

Currently I have a W2003 server with fastCGI running an adserver (Revive adserver).

I am moving to a new hosting company. The new server is W2008 R2. FastCGI and PHP seem to be working. The adserver works, but for an important detail, the site is plain text, no image, no color... You can see the difference here: http://netinred.com/adserver.jpg

I have tried different releases of PHP without any luck. Now the only difference between the 2 servers is IIS and Windows. They have same PHP, and same adserver. But my experience with IIS7 is very little compared with IIS6...

If anybody has any idea or needs any extra information, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you in advance,2 version os website

php

• Re: IIS/PHP working but no images on website

Oct 18, 2014 05:28 AM|HostingASPNet|LINK

Hello,

Check the source path of the CSS and IMG files. You could see the web page source and to try to open directly some image.

Regards

php

WindowsHostingASP.NET - My favourite site for Windows and IIS hosting information.
    HowtoASP.NET - Free ASP.NET tutorials and source code.
  • Re: IIS/PHP working but no images on website

Oct 18, 2014 01:41 PM|sinfrenos|LINK

Thank you for the suggestion. I can browse the path to the images and they are displayed fine. Other php sites in the same server display images without any problem.

The difference in the page sources (with and without pictures) is that in the broken server one appears:

text: 'Error: File permission errors detected.<br />These <em>may<\/em> impact the accurate delivery of your ads,<br />See the debug.log file for the list of unwritable files'
    (just for info the debug.log file is empty as it doesn’t have rights to write to it)

So I have been playing around the permissions. I have included in the folder ACL that the site uses, all the application pool identities, Networkservice and any account I could think of. I have granted full access to all accounts.

I have also changed the identity of the application pool to all options, including the administrator user, and it continued complaining about the permissions.

PHP is configured using fastcgi.impersonate=1

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

php