Application popup: php-cgi.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) [Answered]RSS

2 replies

Last post Jul 08, 2014 04:38 AM by Pengzhen Song - MSFT

• Application popup: php-cgi.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start correctl...

Jul 07, 2014 12:44 PM|mindaugas|LINK

Brand new server build, php 5.4 and 5.5.11 installed through WPI. 5.4 works fine, getting this error below on 5.5. Windows 2012 R2 IIS 8. 

Application popup: php-cgi.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

I've tried disabling all extensions. This is the error I see when running it from command prompt. I am just trying to run php info. 

Also this is what IIS reports, but the crash is because of the error above. 

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error

C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.5\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly

More robots less humans
  • Re: Application popup: php-cgi.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start corr...

Jul 07, 2014 02:51 PM|mindaugas|LINK

More robots less humans
  • Re: Application popup: php-cgi.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start corr...

Jul 08, 2014 04:38 AM|Pengzhen Song - MSFT|LINK

Hi,

We are happy that your issue has been resolved. ANd thanks for sharing solution with us.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience. Click HERE to participate the survey.
    Thanks!