PHP Web Platform InstallerRSS

1 reply

Last post Dec 21, 2013 07:20 AM by ServerIntellect_JB

• PHP Web Platform Installer

Nov 26, 2013 11:35 PM|Waltoz|LINK

I have used the MS Web Platform installer to install PHP and FASTCGI.

Everything looks like it worked succesfully but when running a test html page with PHP code to do a HELLO world or PGP info the page is blank. 

<html>

< head>

<?php echo "Hello World!"; ?>

< title>PHP Test</title>

< /head>

< body>

< ?php phpinfo(); ?>

< /body>

< /html>

I made sure they were in C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT.  The page pops up but no response from PHP.

I check all the old posts and the FASTCGI.INI is correct.

PHP=PHP54_via_FASTCGI

[PHP] ExePath=C:\Program Files\PHP\v5.4\php-cgi.exe InstanceMaxRequests=10000
    ActivityTimeout=600 RequestTimeout=600
    EnvironmentVars=PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS:10000,PHPRC:C:\Program Files\PHP\5.4

The FASTCGI.js is there.  I even ran the two command line scripts and the out put seems correct from both (given the old results were prior to PHP 5.4) 

cscript.exe C:\inetpub\AdminScripts\adsutil.vbs GET w3svc/DefaultDoc

DefaultDoc    : <STRING> "Default.aspx, Default.htm, Default.asp, index.htm, index.php"

cscript.exe C:\inetpub\AdminScripts\adsutil.vbs GET w3svc/ScriptMaps | findstr php

".php,C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\fcgiext.dll,5,GET,HEAD,POST"

The Info works if I run PHP.exe -I.   I just cant get any results to my webpage.

I check the extensions and PHP = FASTCGI every where I looked.

Any suggestions???

WebPlatformInstaller php

• Re: PHP Web Platform Installer

Dec 21, 2013 07:20 AM|ServerIntellect_JB|LINK

Hello,

When you install PHP via the Web Platform Installer, it will also install the PHP manager module for IIS 7 and above.

If this is the case, please got the the php manager configuration section of your site and take a screenshot so we can review the base configuration.

As for the test page, it is sufficient to just erase all the content and replace it with the following line:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

It does pretty much the same thing as your example but eliminates any variables other than php.

Also, I'm assuming this was already done, but if not, make sure the file has a php extension, as the handler mapping will not apply to it otherwise.

Hope this helps, and if you can get us that screenshot, I'm sure we'll be able to help you resolve it.

WebPlatformInstaller php

Javier Berezovsky
    Technical Support Representative
    www.ServerIntellect.com
    Managed Servers, 24x7 U.S. Support, Web Hosting Solutions.