Wordpress on IIS - Cache problemRSS

3 replies

Last post Feb 13, 2013 03:36 PM by g_cory

• Wordpress on IIS - Cache problem

Apr 04, 2012 09:20 AM|Matthewkp|LINK

Hello,

I have a wordpress site on my server and I have an issue with the cache. When I make new posts, I see them, however some other changes like editing a template or editing some widgets I don't see them.

It's a windows server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5 and FastCGI PHP 5.3.10. I installed the extension php_wincache and the wordpress through the microsoft web installer. I installed a plugin called W3 Total Cache to wordpress and I tried to cache and then flush cache, in case this could really empty the cache but nothing again. How can I really empty the cache on a website? The only solution I found, is to delete the Temp ASP.NET files!

Thank you

PHP wordpress cache

• Re: Wordpress on IIS - Cache problem

Apr 04, 2012 12:19 PM|HostingASPNet|LINK

Hello,

Try to remove the php_wincache and see if the problem persist.

Regards

WindowsHostingASP.NET - My favourite site for Windows and IIS hosting information.
    HowtoASP.NET - Free ASP.NET tutorials and source code.

Apr 04, 2012 06:02 PM|Matthewkp|LINK

Thanks for your reply. I removed it, I check phpinfo to be sure that this extension was removed but the probelm still exists. Is there any solution to remove cache from ASP.NET Temp folder only for this website?

Feb 13, 2013 03:36 PM|g_cory|LINK

http://codex.wordpress.org/I_Make_Changes_and_Nothing_Happens

Above is a whole slew of topics on how to empty cache.  Don't know if you have already viewed this page or not.

Cory Granata
    Please "Mark" as Answer if this post helped you.

OrcsWeb: Managed Windows Hosting Solutions
    "Remarkable Service. Remarkable Support."