We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

Hosting a ASP.NET website in the Domain.com Server [Answered]RSS

2 replies

Last post Jun 29, 2011 09:42 AM by itechiesnet

• Hosting a ASP.NET website in the Domain.com Server

Jun 28, 2011 11:33 AM|Anand Ponnapalli|LINK

I want to buy a domain and space in the server of domain.com and publish my web files there. I don't know about the IIS at that server. If the web server dosen't have IIS then my website will not be executed. So need to find some information about the web hosting of ASP.Net website. I also want to know if I need to pay any Extra amount for launching the website for using the IIS over the web server. Please help to launch my website. Regards Anand

create web site IIS 6.0 publish IIS 6.0 Win2003 Pblishing WS iis ftp scp sftp IIs7 Publishing IIS 5 Permissions impersonation IIs7 FTP Problems IIS6 IIS 7 access IIS ASP.NET & FTP publish localserver iis 7.0 ftp folder error Visual studio 2008 iis 7.0 asp.net vs2008 IIS iis webdav sbs 2008 publishshing website server http iiS 6 Storage hosting asp.net WebSite & WebService Hosting Problems After Hosting WebService Not Connected with Database iis 6 ftp home directory IIS 5.1

• Re: Hosting a ASP.NET website in the Domain.com Server

Jun 29, 2011 04:46 AM|HostingASPNet|LINK

Hello,

You should check or ask them if they support you site ASP.NET version hosting. By example if your site is written on ASP.NET 4 then you will need ASP.NET 4 hosting.

Regards

WindowsHostingASP.NET - My favourite site for Windows and IIS hosting information.
    HowtoASP.NET - Free ASP.NET tutorials and source code.
  • Re: Hosting a ASP.NET website in the Domain.com Server

Jun 29, 2011 09:42 AM|itechiesnet|LINK

From visiting domain.com, they do have windows hosting. However not sure how much access you have to IIS. You may have to ask them.

There are other widows web hosting companies out there that allow IIS hosting, asp hosting as well as asp.net hosting. Hope this helps.

Regards

asp.net hosting windows hosting asp hosting