We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

Release Indihiang 0.2 - IIS Log AnalyzerRSS

4 replies

Last post Oct 08, 2009 01:20 PM by Prajyot

• Release Indihiang 0.2 - IIS Log Analyzer

Jun 30, 2009 03:18 PM|agusk|LINK

I just released my open source Indihiang project. Currently app version is 0.2. The new features are:

• <div mce_keep="true">Hits analyzing for month</div>
    • <div mce_keep="true">Bandwidth analyzing </div>
    • <div mce_keep="true">Processing Request </div>
    • <div mce_keep="true">IIS log files consolidation </div>
    • <div mce_keep="true">IIS log files analyzing for Remote IIS </div>
    • <div mce_keep="true">Parallel processing using Microsoft Parallel Extensions to the .NET Framework 3.5 June 2008</div>

You can download the Indihiang tool for x86 and x64 platforms. You also can download Indihiang source code. Download all on http://indihiang.codeplex.com

IIS Log Analyzer

• Re: Release Indihiang 0.2 - IIS Log Analyzer

Jul 13, 2009 02:35 AM|lextm|LINK

I did install it but it stops responding after this line,

Rendering the result of analyzing.

Maybe I used a large file, but it is just 100-MB. Consider that there are IIS log files larger than 1-GB, it is still a small file.

Lex Li
    Want to have a chat on the issues you meet? Find me at https://booktime.xyz/p/lextm
    ---------------------------
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Jul 13, 2009 10:39 PM|agusk|LINK

Have you try Indihiang 0.2.1 ? It can analyze the huge log files but it's still consume more memory while are consolidating files.

I'm going to change the algorithm to optimize memory usage. I hope it can release on the end of July for Indihiang 0.2.2.

Jul 14, 2009 08:48 PM|lextm|LINK

Yes, I use the latest release. Maybe I need to check out the latest build from repository.

At least, I found one new issue for 0.2.1.

1. Parse a log.

2. Switch to Request Processing tab.

3. Click on Processing Duration column header to sort the rows.

Well, the performance is acceptable but notice that the rows are sorted by string instead of the real duration. For example, the sort shows me 609 miliseconds is "larger than" 6.98 seconds. :)

Lex Li
    Want to have a chat on the issues you meet? Find me at https://booktime.xyz/p/lextm
    ---------------------------
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
  • Diagrams

Oct 08, 2009 01:20 PM|Prajyot|LINK

hello sir... I seen your project I like it,i also install it. Can you Please send me Use case,Activity,Class,Sequential,State Diagrms.... related to Your Web Log Analyser..... mail-id---prajyot13@gmail.com prajyot_demapure@hotmail.com reply must....