i get this error when i run an php script more than 40 seconds -C:\php\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exceeded configured activity timeout [Answered]RSS

3 replies

Last post Sep 25, 2008 03:49 PM by mukhtard

• i get this error when i run an php script more than 40 seconds -C:\php\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI...

Sep 25, 2008 02:08 PM|artoul|LINK

why this is happning ?

i get this error when i run a php script more then 40 seconds

and how do i fix it?

C:\php\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exceeded configured activity timeout

thanks

• Re: i get this error when i run an php script more than 40 seconds -C:\php\php-cgi.exe - The Fast...

Sep 25, 2008 03:02 PM|mukhtard|LINK

In your php.ini change max_execution_time to something like 90.

Set the RequestTimeout and ActivityTimeout attribute for fastCGI to may be 90 and 60 respectively.

Thanks,
    Mukhtar Desai
    IIS Performance Team

• Re: i get this error when i run an php script more than 40 seconds -C:\php\php-cgi.exe - The Fast...

Sep 25, 2008 03:14 PM|artoul|LINK

In your php.ini change max_execution_time to something like 90.

I did that before

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Set the RequestTimeout and ActivityTimeout attribute for fastCGI to may be 90 and 60 respectively.

where can i find the  RequestTimeout and ActivityTimeout attributs ??

Sep 25, 2008 03:49 PM|mukhtard|LINK

You can set this with AppCmd as follows:

appcmd set config /section:system.webServer/fastCGI /[fullPath='c:\php\php-cgi.exe'].activityTimeout:<SECONDS>

appcmd set config /section:system.webServer/fastCGI /[fullPath='c:\php\php-cgi.exe'].requestTimeout:<SECONDS>

Be sure to replace  'c:\php\php-cgi.exe' with the path to your php-cgi.exe.

Thanks,
    Mukhtar Desai
    IIS Performance Team