We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

View Complete Thread
  • Voicemail to Email stopped working

Mar 18, 2019 12:57 PM|zapulver|LINK

Hello, 

I do not have much experience with this, but there is nobody else.  I have a client that has voicemail going to email that stopped working after a storm that knocked out power.  The last time this happened, scan to email went down too.  Restarting SMTP services fixed the issue.  This time, the scan to email started working again but not voicemail to email.  Voicemail getting this error: 554+5.2.0+STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:SendAsDeniedException.MapiExceptionSendAsDenied  In the Mitel application we have, voicemail@XXX.com is the sendas.  I don't think any settings would have changed so it would seem to be server side.  

I have put two pictures at this link: https://imgur.com/a/L76uQxD  The first picture is when it was working and the second picture is after it stopped working.  The noticiable difference in the second picture is that 25 has changed to 0.  I would think that the SMTP port has an issue, but Scanning still works.  Also, scanner@xxx.com has an account on office365 but voicemail@xxx.com doesn't and doesn't appear to ever have.  All settings IIS 6.0 look correct but I can answer any questions and appreciate any input.  

Thanks,

-ZP