We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

View Complete Thread
  • Re: Problem with dbFullSql

Feb 18, 2012 12:41 PM|shanedhorlock|LINK

I did the sync remote to local function. 

I have today downloaded Microsoft SQL Server Database Publishing Wizard. I have used it to create a script from my local PC copy of the website database - I presume it is the same technology base as dbFullSql - or will at least produce comparable results - though having found the culprit statements - I don't know what steps to take next. The script produced has the following statements (from three different sections):

GO
    /****** Object:  Schema [prvcsdvy_host]    Script Date: 02/18/2012 14:25:57 ******/
    IF  EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.schemas WHERE name = N'prvcsdvy_host')
    DROP SCHEMA [prvcsdvy_host]
    GO

GO
    /****** Object:  Role [prvcsdvy_host]    Script Date: 02/18/2012 14:25:56 ******/
    IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.database_principals WHERE name = N'prvcsdvy_host')
    BEGIN
    IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.database_principals WHERE name = N'prvcsdvy_host' AND type = 'R')
    CREATE ROLE [prvcsdvy_host]

END

GO
    /****** Object:  Schema [prvcsdvy_host]    Script Date: 02/18/2012 14:25:57 ******/
    IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.schemas WHERE name = N'prvcsdvy_host')
    EXEC sys.sp_executesql N'CREATE SCHEMA [prvcsdvy_host] AUTHORIZATION [prvcsdvy_host]'
    GO