We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

View Complete Thread
  • Re: New GUI tool for MS Log Parser, Log Parser Lizard

Jun 09, 2011 11:20 AM|lizardlabs|LINK

Hi “Edgar the Parser”. Since the donations and buying the license to unlock exporting features of LPL (and registrations of our other products) are our only income that helps us keep running the site and developing the product(s), we decided to change the license code in the new version, so the answer is that your old license code will not work with the latest version and you will have to buy a new one :( We wanted to give discount to previous licensers but there were technical issues so we dropped the idea.

Anyway, till now we gave a numerous licenses for free for a lot of interested users especially for those who used LPL for personal, noncommercial or nonprofit purposes (in fact for everyone who asked one, even those that used the product for commercial purposes). So if anyone feels like he already paid enough for LPL features or can’t afford the new license but still want to use licensed version 2.x, feel free to drop me an e-mail on office@lizard-labs.net and we will send back the new license code for him/her. I believe this is fair enough :) In this moment I would like to thank all of you who registered the Log Parser Lizard and helped me to build the product and the Lizard Labs site and keep running it till today.

Thanks a lot guys and ladies :)

Lizard Labs Software
    home of Log Parser Lizard
    https://www.lizard-labs.com