IIS 7 and Above
ASP db connection problem in IIS7
Re: ASP db connection problem in IIS7
Nov 14, 2009 10:33 AM|u1anderson|LINK
Same problem here, getting:
Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed.
Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit IIS 7.5
Setting Enable 32-Bit Applications=True in the Advanced Settings on the Application Pool solved it for me.
- In Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, select the IIS Server
- Actions -> View Application Pools
- Select the application pool for your web site
- Under Edit Application Pool, click Advanced Settings...
- Set Enable 32-bit Applications to True (default is False)