We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

IIS 7.5 Dynamic IP Restrictions download not workingRSS

3 replies

Last post Apr 30, 2021 08:16 AM by samwu

• IIS 7.5 Dynamic IP Restrictions download not working

Apr 28, 2021 07:29 PM|jerome.chainey|LINK

Hi,

I need to download the "Dynamic Ip Restrictions" module for IIS 7.5 but the link on iis.net gives me a 404 and so does the Web Platform Installer in the IIS Manager.

Here is the page: https://www.iis.net/downloads/microsoft/dynamic-ip-restrictions

Is it still possible to download this module? Is there anywhere else I could find it?

Thank you.

• Re: IIS 7.5 Dynamic IP Restrictions download not working

Apr 29, 2021 02:07 AM|samwu|LINK

Hi jerome.chainey,

jerome.chainey

I need to download the "Dynamic Ip Restrictions" module for IIS 7.5 but the link on iis.net gives me a 404 and so does the Web Platform Installer in the IIS Manager.

The "Dynamic Ip Restrictions" module for IIS 7.5 has expired and Microsoft no longer supports it. After iis8 (including iis8) Dynamic Ip Restrictions does not need to be installed externally. I suggest you upgrade your iis version.

More infor you can refer to this link: IIS Dynamic IP Address Restrictions.

Best regards,

Sam

IIS.NET forums are moving to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, we encourage you to go to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today. Learn more >

Apr 29, 2021 12:47 PM|jerome.chainey|LINK

samwu

The "Dynamic Ip Restrictions" module for IIS 7.5 has expired and Microsoft no longer supports it.

Yeah, I guessed it was probably the case. I will see if it is possible we upgrade or find another solution.

Thank you very much for your answer, have a good day.

Apr 30, 2021 08:16 AM|samwu|LINK

Hi Hi jerome.chainey,

jerome.chainey

Yeah, I guessed it was probably the case. I will see if it is possible we upgrade or find another solution.

I think the best way is to upgrade your iis version.

Best regards,

Sam

IIS.NET forums are moving to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, we encourage you to go to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today. Learn more >