We are excited to announce that the IIS.NET Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Learn more >

Unable to verify access to the path. [Answered]RSS

3 replies

Last post Feb 22, 2021 06:43 PM by Joel Cajavilca

• Unable to verify access to the path.

Feb 10, 2021 05:42 PM|Joel Cajavilca|LINK

The server is configured to use pass-through authentication with a built-in account to access the specified physical path. However, the IIS Manager cannot verify if the built-in account has access. Make sure the application pool identity has read access to the physical path. If this server is domain-joined, and the application pool identity is NetworkService or LocalSystem, verify that <domain> \ <computer_name> $ has read access to the physical path. Then try these settings again.

• Re: Unable to verify access to the path.

Feb 11, 2021 07:59 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK

You could try to follow the below steps to resolve the issue:

1- Open IIS 
    2- Add Web Site and Right-Click on it
    3-Select Contact as..
    4- Change Path credentials: from Application user (pass-through authentication) to Specific user:
    5- Add an Admin User with a password like domainname\AdministratorUser.

Best Regards,

Jalpa

.NET forums are moving to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, we encourage you to go to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Feb 22, 2021 09:39 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK

Hi,

Is your issue solved?

If your issue is solved then I request you to mark the helpful suggestion as an answer. This will help other people who face the same issue.

If your issue still exists then try to refer the solution given by the community members.

If then also you have any further questions then let us know about it.

We will try to provide further suggestions to solve the issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Jalpa.

.NET forums are moving to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, we encourage you to go to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Feb 22, 2021 06:43 PM|Joel Cajavilca|LINK

Yes, i resolved my problem. Thank you.