ARR - Monitoring and Management - Runtime Statistic - Incorrect date [Answered]RSS

6 replies

Last post Apr 22, 2020 05:21 AM by DrGonzoZA

• ARR - Monitoring and Management - Runtime Statistic - Incorrect date

Apr 16, 2020 08:19 AM|DrGonzoZA|LINK

Hi all,

I have a strange issue maybe even a bug on one of our load balances.  We have multiple Server farms and the Runtime Statistic under  Monitoring and Management is displaying a date in the future. The OS time/date is set correctly but for some strange reason the date and time under ARR is set to the future.

OS Settings: 16 April 10:08AM

ARR Monitoring and Management Runtime Statistic: 10 May 11:05AM

I have no idea where or what to even look at, so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• Re: ARR - Monitoring and Management - Runtime Statistic - Incorrect date

Apr 17, 2020 09:15 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK

Hi,

Could you please share which os you are using(also provide build version)? also, try to reset Runtime statistic. 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
    If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Apr 17, 2020 12:22 PM|DrGonzoZA|LINK

Hello Jalpa

Apologies for not including that in the original message

Build: Version 6.3.9600 Build 9600

Resetting the Runtime statistics do not do anything - Same result with the date/time being in the future.

Apr 21, 2020 09:27 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK

could you try to reinstall ARR? I tried with the same os I did not face the same issue.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
    If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.
  • Rovastar Rovastar

5469 Posts

MVP

Re: ARR - Monitoring and Management - Runtime Statistic - Incorrect date

Apr 21, 2020 10:32 AM|Rovastar|LINK

I get the same issue with the same OS. I noticed it last month for sure and maybe noticed it before too.

I'm not sure if it changed slowly over time or maybe traffic numbers. My main work ARR is a busy one handling millions of requests an hour.

I think the last time i noticed it was about month in the future but it disappeared with a reboot (resetting the stats didn't fix it). That was last week. I'll post again if it happens again.

Troubleshoot IIS in style
    https://www.leansentry.com/

Apr 21, 2020 11:25 AM|DrGonzoZA|LINK

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that experienced this. 

For some reason I thought I had rebooted the system but just had a look and its been online for about 2 month, I'm unsure if the stats displayed the same future date at the beginning of the year, however I'll reboot it this evening and provide an update tomorrow on the outcome.

Apr 22, 2020 05:21 AM|DrGonzoZA|LINK

Hi Rovastar

The reboot resolved the issue. And the statistic is displaying the correct date now. IT 101 at its best, if all else fails, reboot.

Thank you for your input in resolving this.