IIS php soap webserver works until 40kbRSS

6 replies

Last post Feb 26, 2019 09:50 AM by Eis513

• IIS php soap webserver works until 40kb

Feb 21, 2019 07:32 PM|Eis513|LINK

Hi guys, I have a big problem with a web service soap in php 7.2. everything works very well with requests up to about 40kb. With requests above this dimension, usually with attached PDFs, the request remains pending until the timeout. Of these timeouts I can not find a trace in the failed request trace. In the c: / windows / temp folder I also find all these requests of various sizes, from 40kb to few mb truncated in the last lines of the file. I raised all the possible values ​​in the configuration editor, but I could not solve it

EDIT: Wrong section, i ve IIS 8.5 and windows server 2012R

• Re: IIS php soap webserver works until 40kb

Feb 22, 2019 08:32 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK

Hi Eis513,

Increase  value of "Maximum allowed content length" in "Request Filtering" module:

• Open IIS Manager.
    • Select the website that you want to configure.
    • Select Requests Filtering and open it by double-clicking the icon.
    • From the Actions pane on the right hand side of the screen click Edit Feature Settings.
    • In the Request Limits section, enter the appropriate Maximum allowed content length (Bytes) and then click the OK button.
    • Restart IIS.

Regards,

Jalpa.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
    If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Feb 22, 2019 09:52 AM|Eis513|LINK

hi jalpa,

i've already set this to max possible, but it does't resolve my issue.

thanks 

Lorenzo

Feb 25, 2019 02:05 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK

Hi,

Did you set  upload_file_size as per your requirement in php.ini file?

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
    If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Feb 25, 2019 07:35 AM|Eis513|LINK

Hi jalpa, i've tried to make the webserver in asp.net(WCF), same problemfrown

Feb 26, 2019 08:11 AM|Jalpa Panchal|LINK

Hi,

Check your code that it has any configuration about it or not?

MSDN Community Support

Feb 26, 2019 09:50 AM|Eis513|LINK

nope, my code is very simple, it receive and save a sequence of byte in a file, in a second moment these file will be send to their destinations.....