<handler> scriptProcessor could not be found in <fastCGI> application configuration [Answered]RSS

1 reply

Last post Sep 05, 2018 03:46 PM by Jack_Tauson

• <handler> scriptProcessor could not be found in <fastCGI> application configuration

Sep 05, 2018 02:28 PM|Jack_Tauson|LINK

I keep getting this message whenever I try to test localhost/phpinfo.php on my IIS 7.5 on Windows 7, SP1. I have already configured PHP with IIS.  Please let me know what else I could test to get rid of this error.

Thanks.

P.S: Created a new thread in this section instead of discussing it in my old thread which started off with different error.

• Re: <handler> scriptProcessor could not be found in <fastCGI> application configuration

Sep 05, 2018 03:46 PM|Jack_Tauson|LINK

It worked finally. At first I started registering PHP manually and I believe at that point of time, I created web.config and the handler inside it was pointing to different version of PHP. Since I used Web Platform Installer later on to install PHP, I DELETED the web.config file from the wwwroot folder and I could see the PHP page using the URL  http://localhost/phpinfo.php

I guess that was it.