someone has Streaming Client SDK 1.0.160525.vsix? [Answered]RSS

1 reply

Last post Sep 29, 2016 06:19 AM by Jean Sun

• someone has Streaming Client SDK 1.0.160525.vsix?

Sep 29, 2016 04:07 AM|RicardoPons|LINK

I've been working with this sdk now I've updated to the latest version and my app is crashing every time when I try to play some  Smooth Streaming video, I read is because the latest version has some bugs, I want to know if someone has the previous version of this sdk because is not available in the gallery extension of VS.

If you see the Q & A section in Visual Studio Gallery you will see a lot of people with the same issue.

taken of Q & A Section is the same problem that I have

with the current version 1.0.160526 we are experiencing some serious issues on x86 devices.
    Actually when we try to play a content using PlayReady DRM our application crashes with no exception on video, the only trace is in Windows event viewer.
    In this trace we see an Access Violation Exception.
    Below an example of that:

The program '[8688] APP-NAME.exe' has exited with code -1073741819 (0xc0000005) 'Access violation'.

Our app works fine with previous release and fails always with latest release.

because of that I need to downgrade my app to the 1.0.160525 this is a show stopper for my customers

Thank you.

• Re: someone has Streaming Client SDK 1.0.160525.vsix?

Sep 29, 2016 06:19 AM|Jean Sun|LINK

Hi RicardoPons,

Unfortunately, I don't have the Streaming Client SDK 1.0.160525.vsix.

And the IIS forum is focused on problems when hosting WebSites on IIS, your issue is more related to Visual Studio SDK.

Please post your issue to forums that talk about Visual Studio SDK.

Best Regards,

Jean

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
    If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.