server error RSS

2 replies

Last post Sep 05, 2016 03:24 AM by Jean Sun

• Server Error in '/Reports' Application. server 2003

Sep 04, 2016 01:45 PM|gerrold|LINK

Dear sir i hope that you can help with a solution to my problem

I have tried to connect with my report manager in srver 2003 without success, instead i am getting a error message that you can see below.

I have to retrieve some reports.

Thanks in advance

Server Error in '/Reports' Application.

<div align="center">
    </div>

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' could not be loaded.

Assembly manager loaded from:  C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll

Running under executable  c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe

--- A detailed error log follows.

=== Pre-bind state information ===

LOG: User = NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

LOG: DisplayName = Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91

(Fully-specified)

LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL.3/Reporting Services/ReportManager/

LOG: Initial PrivatePath = C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\ReportManager\bin

Calling assembly : ReportingServicesWebUserInterface, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91.

===

LOG: This bind starts in default load context.

LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.3\Reporting Services\ReportManager\web.config

LOG: Using host configuration file: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet.config

LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config.

LOG: Post-policy reference: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/reports/2cbaf422/c4330628/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/reports/2cbaf422/c4330628/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL.3/Reporting Services/ReportManager/bin/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL.3/Reporting Services/ReportManager/bin/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.DLL.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/reports/2cbaf422/c4330628/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.EXE.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/reports/2cbaf422/c4330628/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.EXE.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL.3/Reporting Services/ReportManager/bin/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.EXE.

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL.3/Reporting Services/ReportManager/bin/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.EXE.

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]

Microsoft.ReportingServices.UI.GlobalApp.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0

<div align="center">
    </div>

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3662; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3668

• server error

Sep 04, 2016 02:01 PM|gerrold|LINK

Dear sir,

How are you ?

I hope that you can help solve my problem.

See the output of my problem when i try to access the report manager via server 2003

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' could not be loaded.

• Re: server error

Sep 05, 2016 03:24 AM|Jean Sun|LINK

Hi gerrold,

Please check if the Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.dll exists on the physical folder.

And you can try modify the following IIS settings.

Best Regards,

Jean

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue.
    If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.